- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
830-625-1172 | 2951 I-35 S New Braunfels, TX 78130
CODE OF ETHICS
What Our Customers Are Saying
We are from out of town and all we can say is WOW you folks in New Braunfels are really blessed to have an honest, thorough and skilled mechanic shop in your town!!Karen Cravens, 12/01/2020
My son went in for some A/C work on his car. The work was done fast, which is good. But here is where they really show what a quality business they are. Next day A/C was not working, took it in and they had missed something, but they fixed it on their dime(s) (quite a few actually). As a small business owner that has made things right for my customers before, I know how it feels. This is great service and integrity. They will see business from my family again. THANKS!Ron R., 04/27/2020
This is the only place I take my car for repairs.Gus S.
Only place I take my cars. Domestic & foreign. This time it was for transmission service on my 2013 Ford Fusion. Honest, on-time service. Thanks, Chris & Chuck!Karen S.
We had to get a brake light repaired and on super short notice to make it back to the DPS for a driver's test. Chuck kindly fit us in as soon as we pulled up and replaced the light bulb for us right away. I was quoted $4-5 bit it turned out to be. $3 part so that's all he charged us. Incredible, honest, speedy, gracious service!Mercedes M.
5 Stars!Angela S.