- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This is the only place I take my car for repairs.Gus S.
Only place I take my cars. Domestic & foreign. This time it was for transmission service on my 2013 Ford Fusion. Honest, on-time service. Thanks, Chris & Chuck!Karen S.
We had to get a brake light repaired and on super short notice to make it back to the DPS for a driver's test. Chuck kindly fit us in as soon as we pulled up and replaced the light bulb for us right away. I was quoted $4-5 bit it turned out to be. $3 part so that's all he charged us. Incredible, honest, speedy, gracious service!Mercedes M.
5 Stars!Angela S.
Nice guys. Great service.Sammi M.
Extremely nice people!!!!Luke A.
Fast, friendly, honest mechanic shop.S.H. Meeven
I wouldn't trust anyone else with my cars. You can trust Clark's to be honest and professional.M. Martinez